Tuesday, July 28, 2009

...myintrotoletuknow

most of y'all don't know me...cuz i really ain't shit...but whatever wit that...i go by Fleetwood....i'm 20 years old...i'm blessed to be a father to 2 of the most beautiful creatures God gave this world...i work a 9 to 5..i do muzik...and i love it..hip hop is life for a nigga..whether it's a heated discussion about who's iller than who...what was so and so's dopest album..or me myself puttin the pen to the page....it's my passion and i think that will be apparent as you read...i've got an opinion on a broad range of things, hence this blog will address a broad range of things...feel free to holla at me w/ any questions you got..and say what's on your mind..cuz i damn sure am gon speak mine...w/ that said...thank you for takin time out your day to come fuck w/ an everyday dude.....let's fuckin rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment